- Removable side panel and blade gives access to valve internals
- Shaft seals keep dust from leaking to the outside
- Larger valve sizes
Built Tough For Reliability
Here’s why the Roto-Blade™, heavy-duty diverter valve will eliminate your diverter valve headaches forever:
- Heavy gauge construction means precise tolerances are maintained so moving parts don’t break down or hang-up and your operation stays on schedule.
- The diverter blade and side-walls are precision machined and then ground by hand at assembly to ensure a perfect fit between the side-walls and the diverter blade.
- Blade tip is protected from material flow.
- There is simply no place inside the valve for material to get trapped. Roto-Blade is always clean as a whistle, making it ideal for sanitary applications or other ultra-clean environments.
- Quick-acting, cushioned air cylinder moves the blade rapidly through the product.
|Body Type||Square, Rectangular|
|Divert Type||Reject (one leg straight through, one leg offset) and Wye (both legs offset from vertical center)|
|Divert Angle||30°-45° from vertical center. Modified designs also available|
|Port Connections||Flanged (Square, Rectangular, Round/ANSI), Tri-clamp & Stub|
|Body Sizes||3–24″ (larger sizes upon request)|
|Materials of Construction||Stainless Steel, Abrasion Resistant Steel (AR400), Hastelloy, other materials upon request|
|Actuators||Double Acting, Single Acting|
|Coatings & Hardfacings||Electroless Nickel, Tungsten Carbide, Hard Chrome, Teflon® PFA|
- Optional removable side-wall design gives easy access to valve internals, without having to dismount it from the mating flanges
- The blade can be removed for re-work or replacement
- Valve internals can be polished
- No internal hang-up points or ledges
- Tri-clamp connections for sanitary environments available
- Makes use of the Roto-Flate inflatable seal system
- Capable of providing bubble-tight shut-off between (2) environments with high differential pressures
- The rotating action of the dome slices through material without sliding against the seat
- The compact body design eliminates the need for (2) valves and large spool pieces
|Std. Port Connection Size||4″
|Divert Type||Wye Only||Wye Only||Wye Only|
- Pressure Sealing between (2) Environments
- High-pressure divert
- Dense-phase pneumatic conveyings
Materials of Construction
Body & Dome: Stainless Steel (316, 304, Duplex), Carbon Steel (4140, WCB), Hastelloy-C, Monel, Other alloys upon request
Coatings & Hardfacings: Electroless Nickel, Tungsten Carbide, Hard Chrome, Teflon® PFA
Actuators: Manual handle with locking grip or hand wheel, Air or electric, Most standard brands and controls can be used
Seal Material: Neoprene, Viton®, Viton®-B, Viton®-GF, Viton® Extreme, EPDM, Perflouroelastomer, Buna-N and Heat-stable Silicon. Some materials available in white.